Moola Nakshatra Pooja: In Mesha, (Aries) Simha (Leo), and Dhanu (Sagittarius) Rashi, the first four padas of Ashwini, Magha, and Moola Nakshatras are governed by Ketu. Similarly in Vraschika, (Scorpio) Kataka (Cancer), and Meena (Pisces) Rashi, the Last four padas of Ashlesha, Jyestha, and Revati Nakshatras are governed by Budha planet. Only these persons are likely to have problems related to marriage and relationships. Rest all born in remaining padas of above-mentioned nakshatras will not have any effect on marriage or relationship.
Abhukta Moola Nakshatra: The last four padas of Jyestha Nakshatra and the first four padas of Moola nakshatra form Abhukta Moola Nakshatras. So those who are born during this period must do Moola nakshatra Shanti pooja.
Moola Nakshatra Parihara:
- On the 27th day from the date of birth which is also the Janma (Birth) Nakshatra day, Moola Nakshatra Parihara Shanti should be done with Homam. If one fails to perform the pooja Parihara on the 27th day, the Parihara Shanti should be done in the next specific Janma Nakshatra day.
- Those who are born on Ashwini, Magha, and Moola Nakshatras should perform Ganesha Shanti Homam.
- Those who are born on Ashlesha, Jyestha, and Revati Nakshatras should perform Budha Shanti Homam.
How to perform Moola nakshatra Shanti Pooja
Time needed: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Moola Nakshatra Shanti Homam.
The process of doing Moola Nakshatra shanti pooja with Homam on the specified Nakshatra day.
- Vinayaka Pooja.
Especially for those who are born on Ashwini, Magha, and Moola Nakshatras along with Vinayaka/Ganapati/Ganesha pooja and Ganapati Mool mantra jap. This will result in timely marriage for those who are born in Moola nakshatras.
- Specific Moola Nakshatra Jap
By chanting specific Moola Nakshatra Jap right Moola Nakshatra Pariharam will be done.
- Moola Nakshatra Homam.
- Prasad Vitarane.
Moola Nakashatra dosha effects:
- Strained relationship with parents and siblings.
- Post married relationship problems with in-laws and spouse.
- Delay in Marriage.
- Specific Nakshatra Shanti Homam.
- Navagraha and Maha Mrityuanjaya Homam.
- Donate to the needy and Poor.
- Anna Daan.
- Carry afterlife rituals of ancestors regularly.
- Ganapati Homam/Budha Homam.
Moola Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Cost.
- The basic cost is INR 8000.
- With Navagraha jap and Homa cost is from INR 14000-28000 including food and accommodation.
- With Ganapati/Budha jap, Navagraha jap, Mrityuanjaya Jap and Homa cost is from INR 24000-45000 including food and accommodation
Om Beach Road