Sarpa dosha pooja is a solution for sarpa dosha in the horoscope or due to disturbances made to the sarpa or due to bad karmas of earlier life or due to combination of any one of them and all. Rahu and Ketu positions decide sarpa dosha in the horoscope. There is a thin line difference between normal sarpa dosha and Kaal sarpa dosha found in the horoscope.
Subject matter experts/Priests/Astrologers advise performing sarpa dosha nivarana pooja at Gokarna, Karnataka or at Kukke Subramanya.
Who should perform Sarp Dosha Pooja?
- Sarpa dosha found in the horoscope.
- Disturbances caused to sarpa habitation due to earthwork and construction works.
- Blocking sarpa sanchar or sarpa path.
- Encouraging or viewing sarpa killing or hurting /wounding sarpa.
- Viewing when sarpas together (sarpas union), also called jodi sarpas.
- Blocking or removing sarpa worship places.
How to perform individual sarpa dosha nivarana pooja?
Time needed: 2 hours.
- Vinayaka Puja
- Kalasha sthapane
- Rahu, Ketu, sarpa Gayatri jap
- Sarpa puja Homa
- Prasad vitarane
What is the difference between Sarp dosha and Sarpa sanskar
Sarp dosha puja has to be done in all cases mentioned above except sarpa killing. So sarp sanskar is a remedy for those who have killed sarpa only.
- Timely marriage
- Conceiving child at the right time
- Mental and physical balance
- Overall improvement and removes obstacles in day to day activities.
Sarpa dosha puja cost
Individual Sarp dosha pooja cost starts from INR 6000. Sarp sanskar and Naga prathistapana costs an additional INR 8000. These pujas are as per Vedic standards.
Where to perform as per 100% Vedic standards
Gokarna Punyashrama, Gokarna, Karnataka.
Poja dates 2020 and 2021- Sapa dosha puja
Online booking Sarpa pooja
To speak in English: 9663645980
To speak in Hindi/Kannada/Telugu/Marathi/Konkani