Kemdrum dosh Yog forms with the following planets’ positions in the Kundli or birth chart.
- No planet on either side of the Moon. In other words, no Graha is in the second position from the Moon and the 12th position from the Moon. ( Exclusion of Sun, Rahu, and Ketu planets for this Yog)
- North and south nodes ( Rahu and Ketu) on either side of the Moon or in conjunction with the Moon
- Sun with Moon or on either side of the Moon forms Kemdrum dosha.
- The Moon is not associated with auspicious planets.
- There are very special cases when Sun/Venus/Shani is in Kendra’s position, and Kuja is in the 8th position.
Moon is the mind. When you have the proper planet with Moon or in front or back, it stabilizes the mind. This Yog is terrible until the age of 18 years. This Yog keeps in isolation. If this isolation continues, one will suffer a lot in profession and education.
Kemudrum Yog Cancellation
- If the Moon itself is in Kendra.
- Moon in Kendra of Navamsa or D9 chart.
- If Planets are in Kendra from the Moon.
Time needed: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Kemdrum dosh bhang puja procedure.
- Vinayaka Puja.
- Kalasha sthaapane and Puja.
- Chandra Jap.
- Associated malefic planet/Graha Jap.
- Kemdrum dosh yog bhang homam.
- Prasadam distribution.
Kemdrum Dosh Yog Effects
1 At a young age, one will prefer to stay in isolation.
2 Hurdles in Education
3 Directionless thoughts will affect the profession.
4 Out of box thinking and highly creative characteristics will give big success in the career in a few cases. But a majority of people will suffer financial loss.
5 Wrong judgments due to unstable mind and mood swings.
6 High volatile and quick actions in day-to-day life may become disastrous.
Kemdrum Dosh Yog Remedies
1 Durga Shanti.
2 Durga Shanti with Shukra/Aditya/Kuja/Shani jap as per the requirements.
3 Chandra jap homam.
4 Navagraha Homam.
5 Lakshmi Hrudya parayan jap homam
6 Indrani jap Homam
Kemdrum Dosh Yog Puja Cost
Kemdrum Dosh Yog Puja’s cost with homam starts from INR 14000-55000. Inclusive of accommodation and Satvik food. The price variation is due to the number of mantras, Brahmins, and donations.
Also, See: Kuja dosha Pariharam