Bhoo Varaha pooja is a beneficial Homam for buying a land/house.
This pooja is for God Varaha, 3rd incarnation of Lord Vishnu. When one performs this pooja with homam helps to purchase a new property and makes family members live peacefully in the existing house. Bhoo means land in English. A specific set of recitations of the Varaha Moola mantra and Stotram gives good results quickly.
Bhoo Varaha Pooja Benefits
- By doing this pooja, one would purchase the right property at the right time.
- One can overcome Vastu-related obstacles in the existing property.
- Minimizes negative energy induced by others in the leaving space.
- Construction of a new building or renovation will occur without hurdles and financial constraints.
- Pleasure and peace.
- It helps to acquire property through justice.
Varaha Pooja and Homam Procedure
Time needed: 2 hours.
Important steps of Varaha Pooja and Homam
- Vinayaka Pooja
- Kalasha sthaapane
- Kalasha Pooja
- Navagraha Jap
- Varaha Swamy Upasana and Mantra
- Dharani Devi Jap
- Navagraha Purvak Varaha and Dharani Devi Homam
- Prasadam Distribution
Varaha Mantra (stotram)
Om Namah Sri Varahaya Dharanyuddharanaya Swaha
Meaning: Salutations to Sri Varaha, who rescued the Earth.
One should chant the mantra properly along with Dharani Devi Mantra.
Bhoo Varaha Pooja Cost
Cost Varies from INR 14000- 65000. The price variation is due to the number of Japas, the number of Brahmins, and the planet’s effects. The Cost is inclusive of Accommodation and Satvik food.
See also: Aghora Homam.